Adare Human Resource Management in partnership with the Disability Federation of Ireland are pleased to invite you to this Employment Law Seminar. This is a free event and looks specifically at new and on-going Employment Law and HR challenges faced by Community, Voluntary and Disability sector.
Topics covered include:
- The Employment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2018 and the banning of Zero hours – what does this mean for Organisations in the Sector?
- Internal Employment Investigations – the changing case law influencing how Organisations proceed including potential legal representation
- Retirement Ages – is it discriminatory to have or enforce retirement?
- New and Planned Legislation – The Parental Leave (Amendment) Bill 2017 / The Shared Maternity Leave and Benefit Bill 2018
- The Increasing Number of Employment Claims – how can you protect your Organisation
After the success of a similar event held last October we advise early registration to avoid disappointment.
This Seminar will be delivered by Derek McKay, Managing Director and Stephen Keatinge, HR & Employment Law Executive, Adare Human Resource Management.